Delivery & Return
CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION RETURN CONDITIONS
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract provided to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Distance Contracts Regulation (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- Shipping costs, which are the shipment fee for the product, will be paid by the buyers without any price limit.
- Each purchased product will be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address specified by the buyer, within the legal period of 30 days, provided that it does not exceed 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the buyers may terminate the contract. In accordance with Distance Contracts Regulation Article 9, this period can be extended by a maximum of 10 days by notifying the consumer in writing or through a continuous data carrier.
- The purchased product must be delivered complete, in compliance with the specified qualifications in the order, and, if available, with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, and invoice related to the product.
CONTRACT DATE The contract date is the date when the order is placed by the buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAID If the buyer does not pay the purchase price of the product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product will cease.
PAYMENT METHOD AND UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD IN TRANSACTIONS
- You can shop from https://kickingmustang.com with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) or by bank transfer. The time of processing orders is determined as the time when the necessary collection is made from the credit card account or when the bank transfer reaches the bank accounts (EFT). Payment methods performed without consultation with customer service such as cash on delivery or postal check are not accepted.
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card used for payment by the buyer has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the sold product price is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer must return the product to the seller within 3 days at the expense of the seller.
- You can make payment via Bank Transfer or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) to any of our Türkiye Halk Bankası accounts (in TL).
- You can use various online payment options for your credit cards on our website. The amount will be charged to your credit card at the end of your order.
NON-DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
- Unforeseen situations that are not present or foreseeable at the date of signing the contract, which develop beyond the control of the parties, and partially or completely prevent the parties from fulfilling their debts and responsibilities under the contract, will be considered as force majeure (Natural disaster, war, terrorism, uprising, changing legal provisions, seizure or strike, lockout, significant breakdown in production and communication facilities, etc.).
- If unforeseeable force majeure events occur that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation will be notified to the Buyer. The Buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one, or postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the Buyer cancels the order; if payment is made in cash, the amount will be paid in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the Buyer paid by credit card and cancels, the product price will be refunded to the bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but it may take 2-3 weeks for the bank to transfer it to the Buyer’s account.
- In case the force majeure situation continues for 30 (thirty) days, each party will have the right to terminate unilaterally.
DELIVERY AND BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT
- The product/products will be delivered to the buyer’s address through the cargo company that the seller is contracted with. The delivery period is 30 days from the date the order confirmation email is sent and the contract is established. With the condition that it is notified to the consumer in writing or through a continuous data carrier with the prior approval of the consumer, this period can be extended for up to ten days.
- In areas where the Cargo Company makes deliveries once a week, there may be a delay in the specified period due to errors and omissions in the dispatch information, as well as in some social events and natural disasters. The Buyer cannot hold the Seller responsible for these delays. If the product/products do not reach the customer within the specified days, delivery problems must be reported to customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org email address immediately.
- The Buyer will inspect the product/service before receiving it; damaged, broken, torn packaging, etc., and will not accept damaged and defective products/services from the cargo company. In case of damaged packages; Damaged packages should not be accepted and a report should be prepared by the Cargo Company representative. If the Cargo Company representative believes that the package is not damaged, the Buyer also has the right to have the contents of the package checked for intact delivery and have the situation recorded in a report. After the package is accepted by the Buyer, it is deemed that the Cargo Company has fully fulfilled its duty and that the received product/service is undamaged and intact. If the package is not accepted and a report is prepared, the situation must be reported to the Seller’s Customer Services with a copy of the report as soon as possible. The Buyer must carefully protect the product/service after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be exercised, the product/service should not be used. The Invoice must also be returned with the product. If the products are received by the Seller in a used, worn condition, the product may be returned to the Buyer and no refund will be made in this case. Returns of disposable products or products that may expire quickly or have a possibility of expiration date are not accepted.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract without any legal or criminal liability and without giving any reason, by notifying the seller within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product purchased to him or to the person/organization at the address he/she specifies.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR NOTIFICATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL BY THE SELLER
Company Name: Eren Adalı
Address: NECİP FAZIL MAH. NECİP FAZIL BLV. ADALI İŞ MERKEZİ NO: 11 İÇ KAPI NO: 6 ÜMRANİYE/ İSTANBUL
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The right of withdrawal period for service contracts begins on the day the contract is concluded; for contracts related to the delivery of goods, it starts on the day the goods are received.
- In service contracts where the consumer’s approval is obtained and the service is started before the end of the withdrawal period, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The invoice of the product delivered to a 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution. Order returns made in the name of institutions will not be completed if the RETURN INVOICE is not issued.)
- Return form, The box of the products to be returned, the packaging, and, if any, standard accessories must be delivered complete and undamaged.
- The Seller is obliged to return the total price and all documents that put the Buyer under debt to the Buyer within a maximum of 10 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notification by the Seller.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the fault of the Buyer or if it becomes impossible to return the goods, the Buyer is obliged to compensate the Seller for the damages in proportion to his/her fault. However, the Buyer is not responsible for changes and deteriorations caused by the proper use of the product or service within the withdrawal period.
- If, due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the limit amount of the campaign is reduced, the amount of the discount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
If the BUYER defaults on payment by making the payment with a credit card, the BUYER agrees, declares, and undertakes that they will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder and the bank, and be responsible to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply to legal remedies; It may demand the expenses incurred and the attorney’s fee from the Buyer and in any case, in case the Buyer defaults on his/her debt, the Buyer agrees to pay the damages and losses incurred by the Seller due to the delayed performance of the debt.