Your security is important to us. Therefore, the personal data you share with us is treated with utmost care.
As the data controller, I, Eren Adalı, aim to inform you through this privacy and personal data protection policy about which of your personal data will be processed, with what purpose, with whom and why the processed data may be shared, our data processing methods and legal reasons, and what your rights regarding the processed data are.
Collected Personal Data, Collection Method, and Legal Basis
Your identity (such as name, surname, date of birth), contact (address, email address, phone, IP, location), personal, social media, financial information, and visual and audio recordings will be collected, recorded, stored, and updated by us through technologies such as cookies, both automatic and non-automatic methods, and sometimes obtained from third parties such as analytic providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, within the framework of our service and contract relationship, based on the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data you share with us will be processed in a relevant and proportionate manner throughout the contract and service period to establish contracts with you in order for you to benefit from our services, to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide in the best way and in accordance with our contracts, to ensure that your rights arising from these contracts are exercised by you, to develop our products and services in line with your needs and to inform you about these developments, and also to meet legal obligations (sharing personal data upon request with judicial and administrative authorities), within the scope of the contract and service.
To Whom and for What Purposes the Collected Personal Data May Be Transferred
The personal data you share with us may be transferred to domestic and foreign third parties, institutions, and organizations we receive services from and/or provide services to, with whom we have contractual relationships, and with whom we collaborate, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as the Data Subject Whose Personal Data is Processed
In accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- To request information if personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred, domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request notification of the operations made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case personal data is processed unlawfully and causes damage, to demand the compensation of the damage.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the rights listed above.
In order to provide you with services in line with your requests, you are entirely free to accept or reject the processing of only the necessary personal data in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy. If you continue to use the site, it will be assumed that you have accepted it by us. Please do not hesitate to contact us via the email address email@example.com for more detailed information.